In short, yes, HGH is safe to use if you don’t have any underlying health conditions and your dosage is low meaning, less than 10-15 IU. HGH is not a toxic substance, it’s actually naturally produced in the body and is a 191-amino acid chain which is a peptide hormone that’s secreted by the pituitary gland.
Though its name is Human Growth Hormone, HGH functions in many ways, not just for muscle development. Growth hormone in the body, of course, improves your bone density, reduces body fat and increases lean muscles, however, it also aids in increasing your immune and cardiovascular systems as well as maintain cartilage.
In normal amounts, HGH is perfectly safe for your body but of course, with everything, if you take HGH in excessive amounts, it can cause health risks.
HGH health risks
If you decide to excessively use HGH, you should be aware of health risk associated with high doses:
- Cancer development: HGH, just like steroid can increase the development of tumors if they’re already existing. Though, HGH cannot create tumors.
- Suppressed thyroid gland: If you ignore using HGH in cycles and instead, use it for long-term use, it can cause thyroid gland damage.
- Diabetes: HGH does increase the level of blood sugar which causes the pancreas to produce more insulin in an attempt to balance the level of sugar in the blood. If you take HGH for long periods of time, naturally, this can cause you to develop diabetes. This is why it’s important to have your blood sugar levels checked prior to taking HGH.
Is HGH safe for bodybuilders?
If you’re a fit and young man, using HGH at a dosage of 4-10 IU is perfectly reasonable. If you choose to increase the dosage, then you’ll need to add exogenous insulin to ease the strain on your pancreas. If you would like to speed up your results, you can also add exogenous insulin to lower dosages as well.
HGH Cycle duration
To use HGH properly and safely, you’ll want to be on a cycle for 3 months. This is optimal and will have the least amount of side effects. For 3 months, you use 4-8 IU which will give you approximately 10-15lbs of muscle gain and the same amount of fat loss.
How to use HGH for anti-aging
For anti-aging purposes, the dosage of HGH and cycle duration is significantly different. For anti-aging, you’ll be having a dosage of 1-3 IU/ day for 6 months. Then, you will take a 6 month rest. You’ll notice during your cycle that your skin will become tighter, smoothers and younger looking.
Still because HGH is very expensive and not affordable to most people you may instead consider using HGH supplements such as HGF Max, Dbol GH and Somatropinne all have been shown to raise HGH levels naturally for many users without the side effects and risks of HGH injections.
Does HGH affect libido?
This is an important question for many people who are interested in using HGH. The answer is no. HGH does not suppress your testosterone levels, thus, your libido is not affected while using it.
HGH and hair loss
Because HGH is not connected to your testosterone levels, it does not have any effect on your hair loss. In reality, it actually stimulates hair growth through the synthesis of collagen.
Can I take HGH?
HGH is perfectly safe to use it you do not have these following health conditions:
- Do not use HGH is you have high blood sugar or a family history of diabetes.
- Do not use HGH is you have cancer.